HELLO ALL....

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
corsair

HELLO ALL....

Post#1 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:32 pm

WELCOME TO ALL...
LONG TIME TOLKIEN FAN HERE..

WITH REGARDS TO THE UPCOMING FILM, ANY THOUGHTS ON CASTING FOR BARD, BEORN OR BALIN. I HAVE SEEN THAT STEPHEN FRY MIGHT HAVE THE ROLE OF BALIN IN THE BAG!!
GOOD OR BAD?

Gimli_man43

HELLO ALL....

Post#2 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Welcome to PT, Corsair. I hope you have a wonderful and lengthy stay on our website. Feel free to get to know everyone (except Loss) and learn your way around the site.

PS: I believe this is the first time I've been the first member to welcome someone to the site

Oerath Windsoul

HELLO ALL....

Post#3 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:40 am

Be welcomed, Corsair. Oerath wishes you the best of luck on your journeys here in the realm of Planet Tolkien. :)

'Come explore the astral heights of the gallery of imagination and time.'

ammornil

HELLO ALL....

Post#4 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 am

Welcome, fellow friend! Take your time around and you'll find much joy, as we all do!

Nolwe ar alcar >> Wisdom and Glory! Wisdom is in words, Glory- in deeds.
All of this is personal opinion and understanding. For your own opinion read the books written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

odette

HELLO ALL....

Post#5 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:34 am

Hi Corsair welcome to our site:) Please feel totally at home here and join in any thread you want to.

So when did you first read Tolkien and why do you like his work?I am Odette *shakes hands*,glad to be of help if you need any:)

mellon

HELLO ALL....

Post#6 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:43 am

Welcome to PT Cosair

The Cheesey

HELLO ALL....

Post#7 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Welcome to PT and stuff. indecision

Do you mind turning off your caps lock? 

Loss

HELLO ALL....

Post#8 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:14 am

Hello and Welcome Corsair, have an epic time here on the Planet.  You can post journals and join in any of the game Inns.  Basically do anything expect break our rules :moderator:

Welcome to PT, Corsair. I hope you have a wonderful and lengthy stay on our website. Feel free to get to know everyone (except Loss) and learn your way around the site.

Gimli_Man, harsh...  I would only have lured him in with treats and maybe tickle to death...  

rho

HELLO ALL....

Post#9 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:01 am

Howdy

gwindor

HELLO ALL....

Post#10 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:19 am

Welcome Corsair

I'm new here myself again, so I have to resort to old posts to make myself interesting.

Still, they don't seem a bad bunch -

PS I like your handle

Return to “Introduce yourself!”