Mwah Hel0 Every1

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
...telerin-l0ver...

Mwah Hel0 Every1

Post#1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:44 am

Mwah hel0 to every1. My name is Maree. I am 18 years 0ld, relatively new to Tolkien's work compared to most of you here i bet :) I fell in love with The Lord of the Rings after just seeing its prologue i remember and after watching all 3 movies in 1 night (no jokes hey lol) I was amaized and became a fan for life. But I also did myself a huge favor by reading the books, as well as The Hobbit and then shortly after that The Silmarillion and a few of the HOME series and Unfinished Tales. I definitely LOVE the books so much more. The Silm being my fave. :) Anyhow I'm from South Africa btw...:)

Balrogs R Us

Mwah Hel0 Every1

Post#2 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Welcome, I'm also a relative newcomer here and let me be the first to tell you that everyone here is great. That's awesome you decided to delve deeper into the world of Tolkien after watching the movies, and only at 18, we need more young people to spread the world of the greatness that is JRRT. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one left...

Anyways, glad to welcome a new member, feel free to look around and post wherever you want. Even threads that are like 5 years old, sometimes they just need a good revival....

Thorin Oakenshield

Mwah Hel0 Every1

Post#3 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:18 am

Welcome to PT telerin-l0ver! :wavehello: This is a great place to learn, discuss and share our love for all Tolkien things! :D

Enjoy and Share

The Old that is Strong does not Wither.

...telerin-l0ver...

Mwah Hel0 Every1

Post#4 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:19 am

Mwah thanks so much for the welcome u guys I appreciate it :D

gwindor

Mwah Hel0 Every1

Post#5 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:30 am

Welcome

telerin-10ver

To Planet Tolkien ......The Final Frontier

...telerin-l0ver...

Mwah Hel0 Every1

Post#6 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:51 am

Thank U Gwindor....:D mwah!

And yes Balrogs R Us....At 18 I feel quite proud to be a Tolkien fan :D

rho

Mwah Hel0 Every1

Post#7 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:44 am

G'day and welcome

rednell

Mwah Hel0 Every1

Post#8 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Welcome to our PT family, telerin-10ver!  As already mentioned, feel free to dig up some of the old threads, there is some amazing posts. Since you love the Sil, I recommend the online course on the book we hosted a few years ago. Really great insight in that section.

See you around the forums! :wavehello:

...telerin-l0ver...

Mwah Hel0 Every1

Post#9 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:38 am

Thank U Rho and Rednel :) Much appreciated.. :) and thanks 4 the suggestion Rednel I think I shall definitely check that out

ammornil

Mwah Hel0 Every1

Post#10 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:42 am

Maarave omentaina! Suilanye! [Well met! I am greeting you!

I hope you'll find our community much interesting. Do enjoy yourself! See you around.

Nolwe ar alcar >> Wisdom and Glory! Wisdom is in words, Glory- in deeds.
All of this is personal opinion and understanding. For your own opinion read the books written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”