Greetings!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Snape

Greetings!

Post#1 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:11 am

Welcome Avelandria. I'm glad you decided to join us and hope you'll stay beyond the bad weather.

Avelandria

Greetings!

Post#2 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:12 am

Hi all! My username isn't particularly new to the site seeing as I created this account a long time ago, but its only recently that I've had the time to be active and poke around with all the incoming snow. (Anyone else ready for summer?) I've loved the lord of the rings since I was a kid (though I'm only 18 so I'm pretty much still a kid and probably will be until I die, but who wants to grow up?) and am obsessed with elves of any kind. I'm an English major in college and love to write and read. I'm short, love tattoos and interesting conversation and am really excited to finally have a chance to get acquainted with the site!

Avelandria

Greetings!

Post#3 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:15 am

I intend to stay long after this ridiculously bitter winter is over, but having the extra time definitely helps, lots to read through and look over.

Balrogs R Us

Greetings!

Post#4 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Awesome, glad to have you! I'm in Georgia so I've been hearing all about these ridiculous storms happening all over the country. Glad you found some good within the bad though! Please do stick around!

I'm also fascinated by tattoos, a good friend of mine is an aspiring tattoo artist. I only have a few myself, but once the $$ comes rolling in that will change...

Avelandria

Greetings!

Post#5 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:32 pm

My best friend is an aspiring tattoo artist as well. I've got 4 tattoos as of right now, and yeah when the money's there, I'd love to get a couple more.

odette

Greetings!

Post#6 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi Avelandria,welcome.Make yourself comfortable and I'll see you around:)

I like tattoos too and I plan to get one soon,my very first one actually:)

Allyssa

Greetings!

Post#7 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:54 am

Just thought I'd stop in to say Hi. I have been following you all on facebook. Hope all is well with you all.

"May the Angels Guide"

Snape

Greetings!

Post#8 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:24 am

Hi Allyssa, we've missed you around here. I hope you start visiting us again more often.

Eowyn

Greetings!

Post#9 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:23 am

Hello Avelandria. I suffer from Peter Pan syndrome too! And I'm in my 40's. Did I just admit to that?

My age I mean. lol

ammornil

Greetings!

Post#10 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Avelandria maarave omentaina ! (Well met, Avelandria!)

Welcome to Planet Tolkien! Enjoy yourself and have fun!

Nolwe ar alcar >> Wisdom and Glory! Wisdom is in words, Glory- in deeds.
All of this is personal opinion and understanding. For your own opinion read the books written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”