Hello World

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
rewersad

Hello World

Post#1 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:13 am

Hello World

Gandalfs Beard

Hello World

Post#2 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Good Morning Starshine ;) . Welcome to The Hobbit Forum :D . I hope you have a few thoughts to share on some of the many topics here :mrgreen: .

Gandalf's Beard

Odo Banks

Hello World

Post#3 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Yeah, Rewersad... cat got your tongue!

Gandalfs Beard

Hello World

Post#4 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:18 am

Odo, are you trying to revive every thread on the board? :?

GB

Eldorion

Hello World

Post#5 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:01 am

I don't know, but I'm loving it! :D The forum had got a bit sluggish and it's just like Odo to give us a boost when we need it. 8-)

Gandalfs Beard

Hello World

Post#6 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 am

Yes indeed, first he was pretending to be a Virus, and then we started playing Tag. :lol:

GB

Odo Banks

Hello World

Post#7 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:57 am

You may think it a game, guys, but I'm conducting a serious investigation, and not only into the Thoughts and Perspectives of a Computer Virus (from the inside) but also into the location of the dreaded Eiabug that the Evil Internet Demiurge has set loose! I shake my head in frustration (or would if I wasn't currently an Odo-Virus without a head) and implore you to take hold of yourselves! Don't you realize there is a good chance even now that you are already infected (you sound like you are anyway!) Oh the responsibilties I bear! (Don't you even realize that we may soon have a Woman[size=150]* [/size]as Prime Minister in Australia!? Haven't I got enough burdens already!?)

[size=150]*[/size] :lol:

Gandalfs Beard

Hello World

Post#8 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:00 am

As long as she's not Maggie Thatcher in disguise, you might just survive.

GB

Odo Banks

Hello World

Post#9 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:02 am

It could be worse than I thought!!! :o :shock: :? :x :D (I don't know what to think now!)

Eldorion

Hello World

Post#10 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:19 am

Gandalfs Beard wrote:Yes indeed, first he was pretending to be a Virus, and then we started playing Tag. :lol:

When I got back from my day out it was past midnight but I wanted to post in every thread that Odo had been in. :lol: We started playing tag too but I had to sleep before it got too late. :P

Return to “Introduce yourself!”