Hello

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
zard0z

Hello

Post#1 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Just wanted to say hello, I've been a long time fan of Tolkien and looking forward to the new Hobbit movie...Hope to talk to some of you soon.

Beren

Hello

Post#2 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Hey, zard0z! You are among friends. It's great to have you on board at such an early stage!!

Light In The Dark

Hello

Post#3 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Hey there! You indeed are among friends. I think it is safe to say at least 75% of us are hopelessly Tolkien junkies. Glad to have another member to the ever-building community, it will get ever-stronger and hopefully even wiser in Tolkien-Lore as the Movie gets more and more coverage in the big-time news.

zard0z

Hello

Post#4 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:47 am

I have one question though, how do you add an avatar...?

:?:

Never mind, I figured it out...Smart little hobbit I am...LOL

Zackira

Hello

Post#5 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:07 am

Seems like you found it out! :D

zard0z

Hello

Post#6 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:10 am

Zackira wrote:Seems like you found it out! :D

Yeah, this forum is set up a little differently than the others I'm on...Just takes time to figure things out, but I get impatient...;)

Gandalfs Beard

Hello

Post#7 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 am

Hiyah ZardOz (love the Sean Connery ref. 8-) ). I still can't figure out how to put an Avatar up at The Leaky Cauldron :lol: .

GB

zard0z

Hello

Post#8 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:40 am

Gandalfs Beard wrote:Hiyah ZardOz (love the Sean Connery ref. 8-) ). I still can't figure out how to put an Avatar up at The Leaky Cauldron :lol: .

GB

You know, not many people know where the name comes from...LOL

Gandalfs Beard

Hello

Post#9 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:47 am

Indeed, Zardoz is a delightfully cheesy Connery Fantasy/Sci Fi film. I haven't seen it in years, but I've always enjoyed it.

GB

Return to “Introduce yourself!”