Hello

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Felagund

Hello

Post#1 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:05 pm

Just realized I never popped a thread up when I first joined!

A short (very brief) bio:

I'm 17, I'm from Scotland, male and I love Tolkien (oh and I'm hoping to get at least 3 A's in my Highers which will come through on August 5th gggrrrrrr :? )

Gandalfs Beard

Hello

Post#2 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Greetings Felagund,

Nice to meet someone from near my home turf :D . I herald from Dorset, England originally, and transplanted to the USA. My background is a lot of Welsh and Irish though. Good Luck on your Highers (A levels? :? ).

GB

Beren

Hello

Post#3 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Wow, awesome to have another teen on here! I've been surrounded by all these old people so long, you're like a breath of fresh air! lol...no offense anyone.

Anyways, great to have you! I've enjoyed your perspective so far.

Zackira

Hello

Post#4 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Well, both me and HobbitzWillEatYou are 14 years old, Beren. I dont know if were counted or not, when you say,
Beren wrote: I've been surrounded by all these old people so long, you're like a breath of fresh air!

But were here ;)

Astar

Hello

Post#5 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 pm

hey small world zackira! I'm 14 too! Glad to see some other freshmen out there! :)

zard0z

Hello

Post#6 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Beren wrote:Wow, awesome to have another teen on here! I've been surrounded by all these old people so long, you're like a breath of fresh air! lol...no offense anyone.

Hey now, with age comes wisdom... :mrgreen:

Gandalfs Beard

Hello

Post#7 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:24 am

A few young uns like Beren seem wise beyond their years :ugeek: ;) . Keep it up Beren 8-) .

GB

Felagund

Hello

Post#8 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:16 am

Gandalfs Beard wrote:Greetings Felagund,

Nice to meet someone from near my home turf :D . I herald from Dorset, England originally, and transplanted to the USA. My background is a lot of Welsh and Irish though. Good Luck on your Highers (A levels? :? ).

GB

Thank you Gandy :D Can I all you Gandy btw 8-) ) So you also hail from our dear old Isle - fantastic What's it like in America? Warmer and with less rain I imagine its been a washout this year! :(

Oh an yeah, Highers are equivalent to A Levels so its NEVRVE RACKING! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:CURSE AUGUST 5TH!!!!!!

Felagund

Hello

Post#9 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:19 am

Beren wrote:Wow, awesome to have another teen on here! I've been surrounded by all these old people so long, you're like a breath of fresh air! lol...no offense anyone.

Cheers Beren! :D I love your enthusiasm btw (although I daresay we might have enraged some oldies as well as some of our younger teenage brethren ;) ) Where are you from? Are me and Gandy the only ones from Britannia? :mrgreen:

OH and Hello to all you 14 year olds - Beren meant no offence! You are all very much teenagers 8-) 8-)

Gandalfs Beard

Hello

Post#10 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:28 am

Gandy works Fela :lol: . That's a new one on me. I'm on the central coast of California so we get a bit of Fog in the summer. Makes it feel just like the Motherland sometimes.

GB

Return to “Introduce yourself!”