Hador signs in

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Hador

Hador signs in

Post#1 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:35 am

Hello all

I followed a road that went ever ever on, and ended right in the middle of a discussion on who is anyone's favorite Silmarilion character.

Ever since I got Lord of the Rings read by my mother as a good night story, I have been lost to the charms of the real world. MiddleEarth has a beauty, a history, and a feel that surpasses anything I have met here (well... apart from my wife and children, but still...).

From Lord of the Rings I went straight to The Hobbit, and then to Silmarilion, and I've been there ever since. I like the movies, but I love the books, and I am looking forward to seeing hobbits on screen again soon.

And by the way - my favorite character in Silmarilion is the dog Huan.

Zackira

Hador signs in

Post#2 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 am

Hey

Nice to meet you! It doesnt take long to get to know these guys on this forum, so just go ahead! ;)

Beren

Hador signs in

Post#3 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:03 am

It's great to have you! Feel free to ask any questions and propose any topics of discussion. We're kind of in a slump (news-wise) right now, but if you hang in there, things will eventually start picking up.

I'll look forward to getting to know you.

Light In The Dark

Hador signs in

Post#4 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:05 pm

*sings getting to know you* Anyway, yes, I've been gone on vacation for quite a good bit, welcome, welcome!

Beren

Hador signs in

Post#5 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Light In The Dark wrote:*sings getting to know you*

Aggh! Now you got that in my head! Nooooo!

Light In The Dark

Hador signs in

Post#6 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Beren wrote:
Light In The Dark wrote:*sings getting to know you*

Aggh! Now you got that in my head! Nooooo!

I love you too. ;)

Galadriel2911

Hador signs in

Post#7 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Hi Hador, im new here too.. Hope you have a great time on the forum.. Everybody is very friendly here & knows so much about LOTR etc.. (far more than me).. Its just a nice place to spend some time :)

Return to “Introduce yourself!”