The big bad Nosey and Silly thread

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Noom Chevaline

Post#1 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Sometimes the forum gets a bit hot under the collar and we all feel the need to let of steam by adding some humour to lighten things a bit. We all joined the forum and at some point gave an intro of ourselves. However its always good to be nosey or silly and get to know a little bit more. Well here is the place for a little extra silliness. Afterall a little bit of noseyness also helps us to get to know each other better, a bit like a constant reintroduction.

I am going to start of with a nosey one. I will give you a fact about myself and ask you to reply with a specific nosey fact.

Fact
I started learning slight of hand coin magic a couple of years ago but realised that to get really good you have to put in a huge amount of practice. If I had more time, more dedication and less distractions I would learn close up magic especially coin tricks.

Question
My question is what do you wish you could do if you had more dedication, more time and less distractions?

Eldorion

Post#2 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Noom Chevaline wrote:My question is what do you wish you could do if you had more dedication, more time and less distractions?

Fact: I've always wanted to be able to actually learn another language, rather than just slip through the required three semesters, but I have trouble with it and thus get frustrated stop as soon as possible.

Eldorion

Post#3 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Also, I appreciate your making this thread Noom, because I think it's good for everyone to have a reminder not to be a drama llama. :mrgreen:

[img]http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt259/ek_lotr/1330039550_81af683fc0.jpg[/img]

Gandalfs Beard

Post#4 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:21 am

I want to be the next Peter Jackson! :mrgreen:

GB

pettytyrant101

Post#5 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:50 am

What secrets the Tyrant has he shall keep! :twisted:

Well except for the ones involving Buckie, Duckie, picnics and different inventive, varied, imaginative and exhaustively researched ways to punish PJ.

Noom Chevaline

Post#6 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Petty, if you don't respond you will lose your right to ask your nosey question, people might also hold their tongues. Come on there must be something you would want to do if you could get past your own excuses that stop you.

pettytyrant101

Post#7 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Privacy is a form of dignity. As is the ability to discern what is an appropriate thing to say and what is not. And when to stop.

Odo Banks

Post#8 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:02 pm

I, of course, will not partake of this silliness --- not respectable. Sorry! You know how serious I am. I hide nothing under a bushell*! :x :x :x

*I hope I spelled "bushell" right! :?

Eldorion

Post#9 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Respectability is overrated. :P

Gandalfs Beard

Post#10 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Clearly! :mrgreen:

GB

Return to “Introduce yourself!”