Greetings from Bar-en-Danwedh

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Mîm the Petty Dwarf

Post#1 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Hello Im a teenager from Pennsylvania, US. Both my sister and my father are avid Lord of the Rings fans, so I decided to start reading them. Now Im in love JRR and his work. I have already read Lord of the Rings and I just started Children of Hurin. I would love to collect most of JRRT's books on Middle-Earth and I look forward to chatting on the forums and such

Sincerely,
Mim the Petty Dwarf

Gimli_man43

Post#2 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Welcome to PT, Mim. I notice that some other members are a little slow to welcome you, but fear not! This is a wonderful community and you'll have such a wonderful time here. The people here are such warm and friendly fellows and fellowettes that you'll feel like your home. I try to be on as much as possible, but life has a weird way of keeping you from people you love, so i can't be on all the time.

arwen undómiel

Post#3 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:47 am

Welcome to PT Mim the Petty Dwarf, I hope you have a good timeindecision

''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

Mîm the Petty Dwarf

Post#4 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:30 am

Hello to both of you. Thank you for the greetings and I will hopeful have a ggood time here

brego

Post#5 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Welcome Mim!  Im wondering if you have read the Silmarillion?  The chapters in which you are associated I find particularly interesting.

LadyAlyss

Post#6 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:11 am

welcome mîm

Mîm the Petty Dwarf

Post#7 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:29 am

Thank you for the welcome. And, Brego, I have not read silmarillion yet although I have been looking for a copy to read. I got Mim from The Children of Hurin.

LadyAlyss

Post#8 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:00 am

i thought the name looked familiar

leelee

Post#9 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Welcome dear Mim.    Gimli and Brego,I miss you when I don`t see your posts. How wonderful to know you are still here.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”