New member hello from Azaghal

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
arwen undómiel

Post#1 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:23 am

Hello Azaghal, I hope you enjoy your stay. Just take a look around and browse through the old threads. They are lovely! Feel free to ask my something. And of course you can send a PM to one of the Council members(moderators) if you have a problem. Or if you just need to talk! The council members are: Taz(he is the webmaster of this wonderful place), Leelee, Amarie, Rednell or Valedhelgwath. They all are very kind. Feel free to post where ever you want. And just enjoy you stay. I hope you like it here. Namarie, Arwen (the little elf) :-) p.s. If you just want to talk send me a PM and I will listen and talk to you ;-)
''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

arwen undómiel

Post#2 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Hope you like this place even if you like it half as much as I do!!! Yes I said something on the chat. But it doesn't matter you didn't answer. The chat doean't always work good!!!
''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

Gimli_man43

Post#3 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:01 pm

Welcome to our humble home. Hope you have a great stay, see ya around.

loeryn

Post#4 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:34 pm

I too must apologise, Arwen, when i logged on your name was in the box on the lower right of the screen, when i double clicked it vanished! Oops! Didn't mean to be rude, I will eventually figure out how it works!blush

brego

Post#5 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Welcome friend.  Have fun and post!

arwen undómiel

Post#6 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Hello Loeryn. That chat thing doesn't always work. So it's not your fault. I have the same problem. Most of the time it's because I say something and than go offline, if someone wants to read it and clicks on it it disappears because I'm offline.

Welcome!

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

leelee

Post#7 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:27 am

Namarie Loeryn. Little Arwen is correct, I rarely can read the messages on the chat thingy, they just disappear like a magic act. I cannot figure out what I might be doing wrong. Oh well.

arwen undómiel

Post#8 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:46 am

Dear Leelee, you aren't doing anything wrong. It's just the chat. And not your computer(or maybe both, but I have the same problem) Tarrent is just very very busy so he just has no time to update. And to login as much ad he would like. But I'm sure he will take a look to that chat thingy as soon as he has enought time. So...for everyone who says something on the chat but I don't answer. Just send me a PM. Because I may not have read your chat message. I think it's the same with Leelee. I'm almost sure it doesn't matter for her if you send her a PM.

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

valedhelgwath

Post#9 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:07 pm

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Azaghal. I am sure from what you have written in your introduction, you will love it here. You sound very similar to myself, right down to the collection of swords and weaponry. It is a little quieter here than it used to be 12 years ago, but on the plus side, there are 12 year's worth of posts for you to delve into. Please feel free to resurrect any old ones that pique your interest.

And don't worry too much about the chat - it is as Arwen mentioned, very buggy at present.

mellon

Post#10 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Welcome to PT  Hope you have lots of fun here

Return to “Introduce yourself!”