Hello, I'm Elena the Elf

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
elena the elf

Hello, I'm Elena the Elf

Post#1 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Greetings everyone.

I am Elena the Elf and my avitar is really me. I am a soprano singer and love fantasy. I mix the two on occasion and sing the epic songs of my favorite movies. I am also a be reader and love fantasy books.

rho

Hello, I'm Elena the Elf

Post#2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:52 am

Howdy, welcome to PT.

arwen undómiel

Hello, I'm Elena the Elf

Post#3 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:04 am

Hello and welcome Elena.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

I'm Arwen. I'm one of the council members(moderators) here. If you have any questions, just ask! And if you want to talk, just send me a message. Or talk to me in the chat when I'm online. ;)

Namarie,

Arwen

''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

Snape

Hello, I'm Elena the Elf

Post#4 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:11 am

Welcome Elena :) Where are you from?

arwen undómiel

Hello, I'm Elena the Elf

Post#5 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:10 am

Being welcomed by Taz. How special:) Welcome again:)

Ohhh, Taz our hero. How glad I'm to see your cute avatar back at my screen! Our King:)

''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

Snape

Hello, I'm Elena the Elf

Post#6 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:11 am

*hugs Arwen*

arwen undómiel

Hello, I'm Elena the Elf

Post#7 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:27 am

Ahwww so sweet. *hugs* you too. *smiles* I couldn't come to London this year. But I really want to come next year. *hugs Taz*

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

elena the elf

Hello, I'm Elena the Elf

Post#8 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi everyone.

Taz, I'm from Georgia in the US.

I will be in Switzerland to give a concert on the 22nd. Here's some info on that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJz_oy6SpJE

Thank you for the offer Arwen. 

Bingo Butcher

Hello, I'm Elena the Elf

Post#9 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Greetings Elena,

You'll love this forum. The people are very cool and sweet, like Arwen, who is not only an elf, she's a bit of an angel too.  There're lots of cool threads to adventure through.

Have a great time in Switzerland, where you'll find a country of beautiful epic scenery.  With a little luck, you'll stumble upon a few Hobbits or someone from my clan of dwarves.

arwen undómiel

Hello, I'm Elena the Elf

Post#10 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:09 pm

How good to see you here again Bingo. ;) Thank you for your kind words. *smile* Everytime I'm online in the chat your name seems to disappear. :(

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

Return to “Introduce yourself!”