New but not new

New to Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
arwen undómiel

New but not new

Post#1 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Welcome Elwe, I hope you will enjoy your stay. Feel free to post where ever you want. And feel free to ask anything. :)

''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

elwë singollo

New but not new

Post#2 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Hello everyone. While new to Planet Tolkien I'm new neither to the works of J.R.R. Tolkien nor to conversing with people online about Tolkien. In fact, many years ago I ran the web site and its small but vibrant forum. It's been several years but now I've decided to get back involved in talking about Tolkien's works online.

Unrelated to Tolkien I live in Seattle, Washington, USA, with my two dogs and one cat. I work for Apple, do a lot of reading, and have recently begun studying medieval Italian swordsmanship. I'm also a fair photographer. I also love history and carpentry, though the latter takes more time and space than I've had time for lately. I'm looking forward to talking with you all.

Wenlesael Isil

New but not new

Post#3 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:42 am

Italian medieval swordsmanship? Now THAT would be interesting. What can you tell me about it? What aspects of its style anything makes it different from other styles of swordsmanship? Is it more like fencing or broadsword fighting?

New but not new

Post#4 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:14 am

Welcome to PT Elwë singollo

Share and Enjoy :)

New but not new

Post#5 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:43 am

We look forward to talking to you too, Elwe. Have a great time here!

Return to “Introduce yourself!”