New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Faefillind Wanderer

Post#1 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:27 pm

My name is Faefillind, or Fae for short :)

I'm looking forward to partaking here and would like to get involved with some Role Playing! Perhaps someone could direct me to the proper place for such things ;)

Oerath Windsoul

Post#2 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:36 pm

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Faefillind. I'm Oerath Windsoul, Oerath shortly and concerning your desire to take part in a RPG, take a look at 'Durin's Vengeance'.

It is probably the only current active RPG, led be Durin the Deathless.

Check out 'Anyone can play' for more info etc.

I hope you enjoy of your stay!

'Come explore the astral heights of the gallery of imagination and time.'

Post#3 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Hi Fae, and welcome! I look forward to seeing you in the "Durin's vengance" RPG!

Post#4 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:01 am

Welcome to PT Faefillind Wanderer Share and Enjoy :)

arwen undómiel

Post#5 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Welcome Faefillind I hope you will enjoy your stay. Namarie, Arwen.(sorry that I don't use paragraphs but it takes such a long time to write in HTML at my phone, I will edit later)(and sorry for the short reply, Please read the threads and post what you want) If you have any questions, just ask.
''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

durin the deathless

Post#6 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:58 am

Greetings Fae. I too look forward to seeing you among the others in Durin's Vengance. Feel free to join at any time.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”