hi,i'm the newbie

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
anarane isilra aldarion

hi,i'm the newbie

Post#1 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:44 pm

hi all, i'm from indonesia and i just found this site coicidentally,
but firstly i want to say sorry for my bad english, i'm still learning,
so if there's mistakes in my word, please tell me. :dunce:

by the way, i'm glad that i've found this site,,

thank ^_^

galandir of lothlorien

hi,i'm the newbie

Post#2 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Hello, and welcome. :) The only thing I can say about your English is that you missed the n in coincidentally, but I miss letters all the time, too, and I've been speaking English all my life. Good luck!

arwen undómiel

hi,i'm the newbie

Post#3 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:55 am

Your English isn't a problem. You will learn more if you try. I was very bad at English as well when I first came here.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions, just ask.

''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

hi,i'm the newbie

Post#4 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Hail Anarame and welcome!

hi,i'm the newbie

Post#5 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:10 am

Hello! :)

hi,i'm the newbie

Post#6 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:08 am

Heya Anarane isilra aldarion  

Welcome to PT :) Hope you will have a good time here :) 

Gandalf~Mithrandir Fan

hi,i'm the newbie

Post#7 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Hey Fellow Tolkien fans indecision

I just want to say "Hi" & that I'm very glad to be here, among like-minded people who've a love for great literature. I'm Irish & I've been a Tolkien fan for a whole year now. As around this time last year I picked up The Hobbit in the local bookstore & the rest as they say is now history. I instantly fell in love with Tolkien & the secondary world he created.

hi,i'm the newbie

Post#8 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Yay for new members. I am rather new here myself, but in the short few months that I have been here I have come to love this site. It far surpasses all expectations.  Be sure to read the old forums, as there are dozens of people who now rarely check in but who are truly amazing. I hope you stay with  us as long as you can. May your love for Tolkiens masterpieces only grow as you appreciate it in the many ways that you could not without this wonderful site.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”