Karin from Norway

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!

Karin from Norway

Post#1 » Tue May 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Hi :) I remember when the first LOTR movie came out at the cinema when I was 14 years old. I watched the movies and became a fan since then. Read The Hobbit, then Lord of the Rings and now Silmarillion. Love the Hobbit movies though! I don't know many Tolkien fans, so it's nice to have a forum :) I'm fascinated by the elves, so I have a pair of elven ears at home, hehe.

I'm having an illness in dailylife as a voice hearer, so in the past I haven't always been able to read the books without being disturbed. I'm on my way to get healed and I'm much more healthier now, so it's time to read Silmarillion again :) Other things about me: I'm 25 years old, from Norway, living a vegan life style, I have a handsome boyfriend, I like friends, dancing, working out, animals, use money that I don't have actually, travelling, cooking, music, blogging and so on.

That was a little about me, now let's chat!

Karin from Norway

Post#2 » Tue May 20, 2014 1:37 pm

wow, great for you! Welcome! Hope you like it here, and yes let's chatno

Karin from Norway

Post#3 » Tue May 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Welcome. Glad you're feeling better. I have one though. By any chance was it elvish medicine?

Oerath Windsoul

Karin from Norway

Post#4 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Welcome to PT, Karin. Very much enjoy of your stay here. :)

'Come explore the astral heights of the gallery of imagination and time.'

Return to “Introduce yourself!”