So who do you be? Hobbit, dwarf, wizard or elven?

The forthcoming Hobbit movie
Kafria

Post#1 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:10 am

Me - Oh I'm a hobbit maid, with my kitchen always warm and smelling of fresh baking, the garden rich in veg and fresh fruit (redcurrants, blackcurrants, ruhbarb) and always a homemake of some sort on the go (knitting, crochet or needlepoint)

A cosy hobbit hole of hand crafted furniture and real enjoyment out of family, friends and good food!

And having to put up with living with the big people, everywhere is like Bree these days, no shire to return to!

Jolly Cotton

Post#2 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Realistically I'm more like a hobbit lass- clumsy, small but large feet, kindly face etc etc.
In my little made up world where I decide everything, I'd be an elfish women, always elegant, my radiance shining off my beautiful face, actually though, thinking about it, a pretty hobbit would be nice to be as well!

Eldorion

Post#3 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:12 pm

I really can't imagine myself as anything but human. Rivendell would be nice to visit, though.

Ringdrotten

Post#4 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:14 pm

A wandering Wizard of course! I'd roam the lands and smoke my pipe, not caring about anything :D

Tinuviel

Post#5 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:42 am

I'm probabaly a normal woman, maybe Dunadain. Or at least I'd like to be.
I'm actually half Maia, half elf, and I'm the most gorgeous creature to walk Middle Earth ;)

pettytyrant101

Post#6 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:46 am

A Scots Hobbit of course! Wandering the glens swigging Buckie and singing the 'hedgehog song'. (We're the hobbits mentioned in FotR, wandering the wilds and ready to dig a temporary hole in any old bank- for reasons of decency they negleted to mention the buckie and hedgehog bit).

Odo Banks

Post#7 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:33 pm

And it's not a pleasant experience, I can tell you, when one passes by a kilt-wearing burrowing Scotshobbit! :oops:

Kafria

Post#8 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:25 pm

I must say these scotshobbits don't sound so very respectable :o

Must be why they're wandering, can't see the shire folk being too impressed :roll:

;)

Odo Banks

Post#9 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:17 pm

No, only too true, Kafria, only too true! :?

pettytyrant101

Post#10 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Don't try to tell me all settled hobbits are respectable. It might be alright down by the Bog where Odo is but there's odd goings on in Needlehole and they're rum folk there!

Return to “The Hobbit (Movie)”