The Hobbit Soundtrack

The forthcoming Hobbit movie
arwen undómiel

The Hobbit Soundtrack

Post#1 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:53 am

At theonering.net I found a short piece from the official The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey soundtrack. It's called:"Radagast the Brown". Has anyone else heard this one already? And what do you think about it? I think it's quite the same style as LotR and I recognize a couple of things which sound almost the same. But it's I think in some way also different from LotR.

But I think we can be sure that it's the same quality as The Lord of the Rings Soundtrack. It's composed by Howard Shore so...!!! ;)
''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

beredras

The Hobbit Soundtrack

Post#2 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:38 am

I will check that out Arwen and I'll tell you what I think but talking about Radagast I'm glad they put him in the Hobbit because I was pretty pissed that they didn't put Radagast in The fellowship.

mellon

The Hobbit Soundtrack

Post#3 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:30 pm

I've only heard Misty Mountains  and I love it already

beredras

The Hobbit Soundtrack

Post#4 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Oh yea that one was great too!

brego

The Hobbit Soundtrack

Post#5 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:45 am

I'll have to check it out. I simply love Howard Shaw. I've heard the Misty Mountains Dwarf song twice and it's been stuck in my head for months. Already I can hum the harmony. He manages to capture all themes of Tolkien at least for me anyway. He's an amazing artist and fully deserves his awards.

mellon

The Hobbit Soundtrack

Post#6 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:12 pm

I do agree with you Brego :)

brego

The Hobbit Soundtrack

Post#7 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:31 am

There are some early release releases of Mr Shore's themes from The Hobbit online. Simply breathtaking.
I love them already.

arwen undómiel

The Hobbit Soundtrack

Post#8 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:07 am

Brego, where did you find them? I heard about it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Help! ;)

''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

brego

The Hobbit Soundtrack

Post#9 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Arwen try theonering.net

Lots of goodies there.

arwen undómiel

The Hobbit Soundtrack

Post#10 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:44 am

There was a link at theonering.net  I looked to it, but it doesn't work. I can't click at ''play''. So I can't listen. :(

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

Return to “The Hobbit (Movie)”