Which character in Middle-Earth are you most like?

Eryan

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

It was a praise of course! :D

Beleg_Strongbow

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I think that the last part of Mount Doom in LotR reflects real life, because everything played out just right--Frodo couldn't give the ring up, Sam tried to save his master, the ring was destroyed, and Gollum got his just desserts. Everything in life happens for a reason, though it may seem chance a the time.

musicimprovedme

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I am the most like Bilbo. I love to write, I am educated, I have a big heart but I also take care of myself, and I have a quick temper. I enjoy company but like solitude more. I am just as likely to bloom where I am planted, as I am to "hit the trail". I tend to think Bilbo is the type of guy who bustles but gets little done, and I'm like that sometimes. I like things clean but lived in. I like adventures but love homey things more...and I am very drawn to things that aren't good for me. I wish I had Bilbo's money.

Ross

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Tom Bombadil. The reason being I'm a fey, stuck in my ways chimp.
Sod off I'm busy!

Tyrhael

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I am most like Frodo, but sometimes Gandalf, and with a hint of Saruman. (Sounds like a recipe. Add two-fourths tablespoons of Aragorn, a dash of Sauron, and a hint of Legolas. Bake at 450 for 20 minutes. Leave to cool on rack for 10 minutes, then enjoy!) :D

Einar

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

hmmmm maybe Legolas :P

EvithianEhtmire

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

oh this is a hard one. but probably eowyn. i am very outspoken, like her, i fear a life that is wasted,like her, i am quite sad and mournful,like her, ect. but then i am loyal like sam, mischevious like pippin, persistant like frodo, and passionate like luthien. it is hard to tell.

Lasgalen

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I would like to be most like Legolas, but the RL me is actually very Hobbitish. I like to eat at least 7 times a day. LOL.

Naira

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, I wear a lot of black, does that make me most like a Ringwraith? ;)
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me"

Return to “Characters”