If u can be any othere race would u be

Ungoliant

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Dunno about race...but if I were to be transported back to ME, I'd guess I'd want to be a dwarf, since they sound like good engineers to me. :) Or a Balrog.

And even though I love Gollum & Bilbo, the LotR character that I can identify with most is Gimli.

swampfaye

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'd be Gandalf... I can relate to him most (though he's not female). Elves make me mad... not willing to lift a finger in aid of ME if the humans can do it for them... but all too willing to take credit for being so important in the realm. They are like politicians, while their underlings do all the work, they bask in the glow of the media spotlight. No wonder they went into the west...[Edited on 26/1/2002 by swampfaye]

PlasticSquirrel

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Has to be Hobbit. All my life I've wanted to be able to kick back, smoke some weed, drink a little ale and be short and hairy ;)
Also you don't seem to have to do much to be a Hobbit, so I'd opt for bar manager at the Green Dragon.
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Boring

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I would choose to be Saruman :P before he whas corrupted by Sauron and was only plotting for his own accord :)

But just as other race maybe I want to a Borg if that counts as a race else I would choose for a Q[Edited on 26/1/2002 by Boring]

PlasticSquirrel

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

ooh! Good one Boring, yeah I wanna be a Q as well.

grondmaster

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Not me! Qs are devious, interfering busy-bodies who cause trouble for their own enjoyment. Oh!, I suppose that's why you want to be one. :D I'd rather be a Hobbit or Dwarf. :cool:
'Share and enjoy'

Jehanne

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm not too sure about the short and hairy-feet part, but I bet hobbits have the best food! The evil wizard idea is tempting (I'd be a stylish evil wizard, of course), but, nah. Gotta go with hobbit.

Mirkgirl

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I would stay human... I like them most... Maybe I'll put some blue /maybe Maiar/ blood in me so that I can live longer...

Allyssa

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Surprised that there are not more wannabe elves.

I want to be an elf of Rivendel, preferably a close relative of Elrond's family, so I can hang out with the elite. I would love to spend my life studying literature and listening to music in a peaceful setting. *sigh* I think I may have some elvish blood away back.....
"May the Angels Guide"

PlasticSquirrel

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Elves always seemed a little, well frankly, girly to me. And as a red-blooded male I don't think I could possibly want to be one. :D

Return to “Characters”