Elrond

TomBombadillo

Elrond

Post#151 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Totally with you here, Alyssa. A dog as Elrond? Brilliant. I think he was much better as a dog. :dog:
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Allyssa

Elrond

Post#152 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:D hmmm....gave it a try, but my hair not really long enough either. Oh well. will have to stick with stripidy hair :funnylaugh:
"May the Angels Guide"

Allyssa

Elrond

Post#153 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

What do you think is happening here?

http://groups.msn.com/MrMysteriousElf/elvesofrivendell.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=139

Fatherly advice? comforting the bereved?

Curse PJ and his secrets! I so need to see that movie!

Dont know which film this is from, but I admit that Elrond / HW looks not to bad here. I can almost believe that it is Elrond. He looks more... "young and yet not so..." which is something HW did not manage to achieve before, although evidence of stubble is still aparent - you would think makeup would give him a decent shave.

"May the Angels Guide"

grondmaster

Elrond

Post#154 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

What do you think is happening here?
Were it at their final parting, they should have been facing one another. Of course he is rather a cold fish, so maybe they couldn't embrace and cry on each others' shoulders as most people would do.

Well, as she doesn't have her angry face on I don't think he has told her flat out, "You can't marry that bum!"

Then again he may have just told her the Beren-like task that Aragorn must accomplish before he will bless any marriage: "Not until he becomes King of both Gondor and Arnor."

Probably he is just giving her some unwanted fatherly advice, upon the eve of her wedding. :elfroleeyes:
'Share and enjoy'

Elrond

Post#155 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, she doesn't look terribly happy, and he doesn't look any friendlier than in FotR so I'll agree with Grondmaster on "unwanted Fatherly advice" :D

Allyssa

Elrond

Post#156 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Marital advice from Elrond? Poor girl, no wonder she looks depressed. ;)
"May the Angels Guide"

Eryan

Elrond

Post#157 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I just remarked that one of Hugo Weaving past roles was the role of a "drag queen" in "The adventures of Priscilla, queen of the desert". Ha!

TomBombadillo

Elrond

Post#158 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:superwow:

She looks very depressed indeed, so I'll stick with the marital advice. :D
Btw, that picture of HW reminds me of Star Trek a lot. :P:
Denial is not a river in Africa.

grondmaster

Elrond

Post#159 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Btw, that picture of HW reminds me of Star Trek a lot. :P:
Yes, from the Deep Space Nine spin-off.
'Share and enjoy'

Allyssa

Elrond

Post#160 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I thought the blue dress was rather pretty myself, if a bit low cut for a maiden. I wonder what her father thinks about her dress sense?
"May the Angels Guide"

Return to “Characters”