Elrond

grondmaster

Elrond

Post#201 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I got a 'can't open page' error postBody. Did you test your link? Or have they changed their webpage out from under us?
'Share and enjoy'

TomBombadillo

Elrond

Post#202 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Linked worked fine for me. But didn't see any perfect Elronds around. :funnylaugh:

This site is so big a copy of pt! How dare they?? :boom:
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Eryan

Elrond

Post#203 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

The link worked for me but I did not find a perfect Elrond either!

Allyssa

Elrond

Post#204 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

You would need to go into their gallery and do a search. They have some very nice pictures!

And "imitation is the highest form of flattery", don't you think?
"May the Angels Guide"

Eryan

Elrond

Post#205 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I have found plenty of Elronds but none was "a perfect Elrond" for me! Which one was "your" Elrond, Alyssa?

Allyssa

Elrond

Post#206 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Okay, I have so far been unsuccessful in posting a link to the Eissman website picture of Elrond. Anyone else seen this artist's work?
"May the Angels Guide"

moonstar

Elrond

Post#207 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I definitely like Elrond, although the way he treated Arwen and Aragorn was a little extreme. I think that when two people love eachother as much as they do they shouldn't be kept from eachother.

Allyssa

Elrond

Post#208 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:34 am

Just thought that I might revive this thread again :D (/me ducks missiles thrown by other members).

"He [Bilbo] mopped his face with a red silk handkerchief - no! not a single one of his own had survived, he had borrowed this one from Elrond..." - The Last Stage, The Hobbit

I was just wondering why Elrond (evidently in a ready supply) would carry or even own handkerchiefs? Elves don't suffer from nasal congestion do they? so what's it for?
"May the Angels Guide"

lord aelric

Elrond

Post#209 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:02 am

Whilst being fastidious in their eating habits, elves are always careful with other guests, and as Imladris/Rivendell was an open house to the great, the good and well ...hobbits; its good manners to attend to the needs of your guests seeing to their obvious short-comings in appropriate table manners and their incumbent ailments (colds and the like).

Besides, Elrond was Half-Elven, and maybe he inherited the snivvly nose trait from his Dad *shrugs*, ya never know do ya?

valedhelgwath

Elrond

Post#210 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:25 pm

And why red??? I think Elrond perhaps suffered from nose bleeds.... yuk!

Return to “Characters”