Elrond

Ungoliant

Elrond

Post#51 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

True dat. ;)

Oops I forgot chika. Where do you want to be then, chika - good or bad? Or neutral...

[Edited on 3/1/2002 by Ungoliant]

chikakat

Elrond

Post#52 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'd kind of like to be a baddie, just becuase I don't think i've ever gotten the chance to be evil...but I think I might be pretty miserable at it, so I guess I'll just stay neutral...

Allyssa

Elrond

Post#53 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I would like to be allied with good thanks. Maybe I should change my name to something more definite?

Anyway, I came across an article about Hugo Weaving in a Melbourne newspaper. Thought you guys might find it interesting

Main Points:

- His Kids loved him! (at least someone did)
- He really loved his costumes
- He kept a pair of his ears - in the fridge, Yuk!
- He beat David Bowie to the role
- Feels Elrond has certain frustrations that I cant mention here
- He enjoyed Ian Mckellen's company
- Christopher Lee scared him
- He enjoys playing Agent Smith
- He doesn't use the interenet - so he will likely never read any of this.

If anyone is interested in reading the article for themselves, I suppose I could scan it...if that's not a breach of copyright or something.
"May the Angels Guide"

Ungoliant

Elrond

Post#54 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Right then, you're with the goodies, Allyssa. And it's not necessary to change your name - we like you as you are :)

Elrond/ Hugo Weaving Points:
- His Kids loved him! (at least someone did)
He could be LOTR's version of Jar Jar you know.

- He beat David Bowie to the role
He beat Bowie??? Dang! I loved Bowie in the 'Man Who Fell Down To Earth'...although maybe not quite the right guy to do Elrond, since he was cold & creepy looking...hmm...kinda like your movie Elrond.

Dunno about the copyright laws re. printed newspaper articles, anyone? But does the paper have an online version? Then you could forward the article's link to Taz for our main site & share it with a lot more people.

PlasticSquirrel

Elrond

Post#55 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Good *Plastic
Gosh, Hugo Weavings kids liked him, that's so sweet! And thank you so much for your kind words Grondy, they mean so very much to me. :)
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

PlasticSquirrel

Elrond

Post#56 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Not so good *Plastic
Bowie as an Elf??? Have you not learned the evils of Labyrinth? The bloody goblin king?
And frankly you can all **** off, I've had it with being nice ;)
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Boring

Elrond

Post#57 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey I'm not neutral! nor bad nor goodie!!! I only choose the a side when the argument is lessening ... I'm more like a firepoker!! I want to SEE brawls and not attend them... well.. atleast makes sure they are started (without me)

Ungoliant

Elrond

Post#58 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I thought he was quite good in Labyrinth, actually. Maybe he would have made a better Elf than Goblin.

Ok, ok, you can be a troll, Boring. Sheeesh.

[Edited on 3/1/2002 by Ungoliant]

chikakat

Elrond

Post#59 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

i have a CD of Peter and the Wolf (you know, the little kid's story? With the different instruments and all?) and David Bowie is the narrator...odd, but he did a good job...I do think he would have made Elrond even creepier than Weaving did, though.

grondmaster

Elrond

Post#60 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sergei Prokofiev composed the music for 'Peter and the Wolf'. George Frideric Handel composed 'The Water Music Suite' and today I started revising my 1996 six voice stereo rendition of it on my 1985 Commodore 128/64 computer.

How's that for a segue to another off-topic subject? :D
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Characters”