Carcaroth

leaves

Carcaroth

Post#1 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:52 am

Does anyone have a good picture of Carcaroth at all....???....i'm desperate please help..

mellon

Carcaroth

Post#2 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:02 am

Hi Leaves :) I welcome you to PT :)
I'm sorry I cannot help you with that but feel free to ask the council members .They always help a friend in need :happyelf:

leaves

Carcaroth

Post#3 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:17 am

Hi Mellon.....thanks for the warm welcome...

So how do I ask the council members..??

and what can I buy with my Mithril pieces..??

mellon

Carcaroth

Post#4 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:20 am

Hey you ..look at your account or go to message board in the forum

leaves

Carcaroth

Post#5 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:25 am

Just have....cant find any council members..!!

mellon

Carcaroth

Post#6 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:35 am

Have you checked out the thread about :Characters , if there are anything about Carcaroth ?
Im sure Grondy . Vir or Armarié will help you when they read you thread..sorry I cant help you any further ..Loss are you out there ?

grondmaster

Carcaroth

Post#7 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:02 pm

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Leaves. :happyelf: You can contact we council members via the "Contact Us" link at the far right of the menu which is at the bottom of our banner; this sends us each an email; one of us will try to answer it when we can. You can also send an individual member or a council member by name, a PM via the menu under "My Account". Or you can simply ask your question in a thread, but try to put it in an existing thread about the same topic if you can find one, or start a new thread if you can't. At least one council member monitors (reads) every thread with new posts daily; this may be the quickest way to get a variety of answers due to the amount of SPAM we receive via email.

Now then, as to finding a picture of Beren's hand remover, I don't know where to find one, but you might try a Google search for "Carcharoth" "+artwork". Also search for "Anfauglir" "+artwork".

Has anyone yet done an Illustrated Silmarillion? I haven't heard of one, but then I haven't even viewed the Illustrated Hobbit or the Illustrated Lord of the Rings, which I know are out there.
'Share and enjoy'

virumor

Carcaroth

Post#8 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:18 pm

I gladly provide a pic of the mighty and dreadful Carcharoth : Carcharoth
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

mellon

Carcaroth

Post#9 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:41 am

Oh Vir :funnylaugh: You always make me laugh

earwen arcamenel

Carcaroth

Post#10 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:49 am

Very good Vir! I like that one. :hahaha:

As to a picture of Carcaroth, you could try searching the net for known Tolkien artists, (John Howe or Alan Lee, for example), as they are the most likely to have done a picture of the dreadful beast!

Hope it helps. :searching:

Return to “Characters”