Anyone Can Play

durin the deathless

Anyone Can Play

Post#1 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Hey its me, Durin. I thought it might be cool to make my own little RPG deal. I figured it like this; it'll be like a story, each character will affect the story and we add out own little twist that the others have to adapt to making it a guessing game and kind of like real life. Anyone can join at any time all I ask is we treat each other with respect, no one character is better than any other. Agreed? Once again, anyone can join. For my part, I choose my character to be a Dwarf Wizard named Shareg Villusian. Let the fun begin, any questions just ask.

beredras

Anyone Can Play

Post#2 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:32 pm

I'll gladly join. Ok my character is a ranger born in Bree and goes by Erumber the Stray. When more people have joined you should be the one to choose a point where the adventure begins.

durin the deathless

Anyone Can Play

Post#3 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:50 pm

I greet you warmly. I was afraid people would think me strange for creating this. Its nice to have people who share the same values as I do. Thank  you.

beredras

Anyone Can Play

Post#4 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Oh no don't worry about that. People here like these RPG's . Also people here aren't judgemental so don't fret when you want to post something you think is strange (cuz it's probably not).

arath

Anyone Can Play

Post#5 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Arath of Gondolin stands ready.

"If you will have me, I shall be your guide. There is no path in middle-earth unknown to my feet."

Twas' about time for another adventure methinks :)

Edit: Please start a thread in the roleplaying guild. and feel free to browse through all the adventures past. (I quite like the one named: A meeting in Rivendell.)

thranduil

Anyone Can Play

Post#6 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:06 am

Greetings all. May I join your party? I am Bran, a man from Esgaroth. I tire of the mundane and seek a life of adventure.
At your service.

beredras

Anyone Can Play

Post#7 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 am

Well I'm ready when everybody is. My weapons are a sword and two daggers. One of my skills is stealth.

durin the deathless

Anyone Can Play

Post#8 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Greetings Arath and Thranduil. I am glad you have joined our  little excursion. I propose a vote. Shall we begin our tale before, during, or after the War of the Ring? I was hoping we might tell a tale of the Dwarves during the War? Perhaps fill in some of the gaps and create a story to do my namesake Durin's race a justice that Professor did not give them in the Trilogy? (meaning no disrespect to the Great Professor of course.)

beredras

Anyone Can Play

Post#9 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Sure. That would be a good idea, Durin.

thranduil

Anyone Can Play

Post#10 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:05 am

I'll go with your suggestion.
I came here in answer to your plea, you are our leader. What is our quest?

Return to “Characters”