Frodo

Legolas_no_Miko

Frodo

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

LOL! heehee! i think that Elijah Wood did a great job playing Frodo. although it must've been a pain in the arse trying to get him to look like he was 4'

Rosie

Frodo

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Which reminds me, i don't know if anyone would be interested, but i sat around after the movie ended to watch the credits and under 'costumes' (or some such) i saw Richard Tyler! i reckon he was the one who did the gals. like galadriel and arwen.

grondmaster

Frodo

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Legolas_no_Miko: Welcome to the forum. :)

Swampfaye: Pay no attention to those people behind the curtain; the ones with the rope and balcony; their bite is worse than their bark. We don't have any Tolkien Thought Police hereabouts, so feel free to sound-off. As long as you present a rational argument (or irrational for that matter) and stick around to defend it, you can say almost anything you like pro or con about Tolkien.

Now if one were to simply say "Tolkien was a nailbiter" with no rational, they might expect some sarcastism in the following posts. Be that as it may, that's what makes this place interesting. :D
[Edited on 7/1/2002 by Grondmaster]
'Share and enjoy'

StormyPete

Frodo

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hi Swampfaye!
Especially in RotK when they journey through Mordor I had stomg compassions with Frodo. I think his suffering was made quite clear there. But also in the beginning after the attack on Weathertop I felt so.
However, it is just reasonable that in the movie they put more focus on the main character. That's maybe why Frodo got more of your attention than when reading the books.

PlasticSquirrel

Frodo

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm totally with you Swampfayre, never gave a toss about Frodo in the books, but Elijah Wood did a great job on him.
Oh, hi and welcome to the forum as well.
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

TomBombadillo

Frodo

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*stupid

It ain't easy being green indeed, and I can know! :D Fantastic signature! :D
Denial is not a river in Africa.

PlasticSquirrel

Frodo

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Are you green then Tommy? You should go see a doctor!
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Boring

Frodo

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yeah frodo did a great job on elijah wood! he looks sweet and innocent

chikakat

Frodo

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Elijah Wood was great as Frodo...though he whimpered a bit more than I had imagined Frodo doing...

grondmaster

Frodo

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

But his scared s**tless facial expression really fit the part. I almost felt I liked it. If only he had looked like he was 50, or 33 even--I forgot the ring did that to its bearers--still, he only looked to be seventeen, at the most.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Characters”