Samwise Gamgee

TomBombadillo

Samwise Gamgee

Post#101 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Let Rambo play an Orc... :D
Faye: that would indeed be a wonderful ending. Let's hope PJ is reading this... :P
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Rosie

Samwise Gamgee

Post#102 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

oh well, what good would it do anyway? the film's all bee shot.
it *would* be interesting if PJ happened to be reading these posts. would be mortally insulted, most likely.

PlasticSquirrel

Samwise Gamgee

Post#103 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Good, he deserves it. :D

Don't you go calling my Doggy an Orc, I'll send him round to bite your legs off... He will be playing Aragorn, and no arguments!
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

grondmaster

Samwise Gamgee

Post#104 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

You'd have to get Rambo awake for that threat to hold water. I don't think Tommy need worry.

And everyone knows Rambo can play Aragorn in his sleep; its Sam Gamgee's part he can't handle. :D
'Share and enjoy'

Rosie

Samwise Gamgee

Post#105 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

and i've got dibs on playing Shelob! :D

PlasticSquirrel

Samwise Gamgee

Post#106 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ha ha! He's awake! And there's many things he'd like to do to Sam Gamgee's part, none of them involve playing though :D

swampfaye

Samwise Gamgee

Post#107 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

If Plastic likes Gollum
and Gollum likes Frodo
and Frodo likes Sam
then Plastic likes Sam....

gnampie

Samwise Gamgee

Post#108 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well I like Sam best of all! He is the only one of the fellowship to protect Frodo who doesn't think about himself. He even doesn't care so much for the ring. The only thing that matters to him is getting Frodo back to the Shire alive (and not only to Mount Doom, but also back again). He loves Frodo more than anything. Sam thinks low of himself and is scared most of the time. But when Frodo is in danger he shows more courage then any of the others because he isn't trying to save his own life, he only wants to protect Frodo. He even doesn't realise how brave he is. Frodo would never had made it to Mount Doom if Sam wasn't with him. Sam kept him together, bringing him back to his senses when the madness of the Ring is getting to him. Sam gives Frodo his share of food and water, carries him on his back when Frodo is exhausted and he would give his own hand to save Frodo's finger. He never ever thinks about himself.
That is what I call a real friend!

PlasticSquirrel

Samwise Gamgee

Post#109 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I do not agree with your logic Faye, very unfunny. Good try though.

Gnampie, hello by the way, and those are all very valid points, but I would have come to the conclusion that that was what I'd call a real Doormat. :D

grondmaster

Samwise Gamgee

Post#110 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Welcome to the forum Gnampie.

I agree Sam is a fine fellow and could only be considered as a doormat had Frodo left everything to his relatives instead of to Sam. So pay no attention to that squirrel behind the curtain. ;)
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Characters”