What character do you thin that is the un coolest on midddle-earth

Laurëlin_Mallenuial

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

MELKOR!!!!!! grrr...stupid morgoth. killed my Tree - err, the Trees of Valinor. *would like to impound him but he's in the "void"*

grondmaster

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ungoliant did Melkor's dirty work by drinking the two tree dry of all their life-force. So she should share top billing with Melkor as the uncoolest.
'Share and enjoy'

virumor

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Melkor is very cool in my opinion. If there were no Melkor, nothing would have happened at all on Arda - no War between the Valar, no War in Beleriand, no Sauron being corrupted by Melkor, no Balrogs, no Lord of The Rings,... well u get the picture.

The uncoolest character is Grìma Wormtongue... he's just a pawn of Saruman and a total failure... he's definitely the uncoolest
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Laurëlin_Mallenuial

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

grr to Ungoliant too!!!
you have a point, Virumor. But, I don't care what Melkor did, I hate him cos of the incident of the Trees. lol

ooh, and Gothmog!!!!!! for killing Glorfindel and Fingon!!! (or was that Glaurung? lol, it's been a while)

Eolynn

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Grima Wormtongue, he's pretty horrible in the film, but utterly vile in the book.

virumor

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Gothmog killed Fingon, Glorfindel was killed by a Balrog.
Glaurung was killed by Turin Turambar.

Anyway, to name another uncool character : Fëanor and all his sons... I know that without Fëanor there would be no Silmarils and as such the whole history of Arda would be different, still he's a terribly arrogant and ambious character.
And his sons r even worse, they're as arrogant and ambious as their father, but instead of wise, they're stupid.
How they attacked -and killed- Dìor and Nimloth and killed them... and later attacked the Mouths of Sirion just to get that stupid jewel... well they're not very sympathetic.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

DOLAMROTH

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

the ucoolest person has to be Frodo REALLY oh it is too heavy help me sam i cant defend myself sam do this sam do that and for god sake he doesent even through the ring in and he abandons sam at the end to go to the undying lands

PlasticSquirrel

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*can't resist the temptation any longer*

SAM! Definitely, whiny, wheedly little git...
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Einar

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I don´t know!?! I think there that there´s no uncool person on Middleearth but the movies shows some of the cool guys from the books as bad guys, like Boromir and his brother.

Return to “Characters”