The Hobbit Trailer?!?!

Lemaly Orangeflower

The Hobbit Trailer?!?!

Post#1 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:28 pm

so, my friend was searching around on iMesh earlier this afternoon, and came across a trailer for the movie "the hobbit". neither of us had heard anything about the movie being made, and so we tried "google"ing it. nothing about the movie came up. when we watched the trailer, it looked more like a bunch of clips from the other lotr movies pasted together, with a few other movie clips intermingled with them. Has anyone else seen this "trailer"? if so, is it real?! if not, is there any new information about "the Hobbit" being made into a movie? Thanks a lot guys! :)

commander freyr

The Hobbit Trailer?!?!

Post#2 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:51 pm

it is most likely not real because as unfortunate as it is peter Jackson is making a Halo movie. And it is not possilbe for himt o be making two at once. So i'am sorry to say it is not real.

gandalf-olorin

The Hobbit Trailer?!?!

Post#3 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:53 pm

A Halo movie?

mellon

The Hobbit Trailer?!?!

Post#4 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:29 am

Hey all , Grondmaster has already explain this to some of us.the thrailer is not by PJ but its fake.Im sure he will explain it again . I cant find the thread anywhere

miruvor

The Hobbit Trailer?!?!

Post#5 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:05 am

A Halo movie?

Yes, a movie based on the popular videogame.

grondmaster

The Hobbit Trailer?!?!

Post#6 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:41 pm

The previous thread is: [u]The Hobbit.....The Movie[/u]. And yes the trailer is a hoax.
'Share and enjoy'

nordean

The Hobbit Trailer?!?!

Post#7 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:44 am

Wonder if PJ will ever get round to making a Hobbit Film?

mellon

The Hobbit Trailer?!?!

Post#8 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:47 am

I sure hope so , dont know who else who could..

grondmaster

The Hobbit Trailer?!?!

Post#9 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:55 pm

On Wednesday 18th January 2006, I posted PJ's Status Report on 'The Hobbit', a News Article on the Website's HomePage. Currently it is listed third from the top, but will drop down with the passage of time.
'Share and enjoy'

laurelome

The Hobbit Trailer?!?!

Post#10 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:01 am

I saw it, then heard about it being a hoax, and so I did some research- it is made by some dude named Steve Lantham... here is his site,
www.lathamfilms.com/hobbit2.html

Return to “New Releases”