POTC

Elffairy

POTC

Post#1 » Fri May 12, 2006 3:18 pm

The sequel is coming out soon. CAN"T wait. I'm not sure if its going to be good or not though, because sequels are always iffy, especially with disney. But Jack Sparrow shouls make it worth it. =). i really didn't like elizabeths character though. she was really annoying. but Keira Knightly is a good actress, just a little conceited.

grondmaster

POTC

Post#2 » Fri May 12, 2006 4:28 pm

It took me a bit, but I finally figured out that POTC is Pirates of the Caribbean. As the original was good clean fun, let us hope the sequel, if there is one, will be too.
'Share and enjoy'

virumor

POTC

Post#3 » Fri May 12, 2006 5:19 pm

There is going to be a sequel, called "Dead Man's Chest"; you can already watch the trailer for it on the net, even.

And I thought Miss Swann and her accent were quite lovely.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Elffairy

POTC

Post#4 » Fri May 12, 2006 9:09 pm

Yes, the trailor was good. i saw it in theatre when i went to watch narnia so it's been a while. and for sure there gonna be a third one too so BONUS.

i still dunt like miss swann

elrose

POTC

Post#5 » Fri May 12, 2006 9:42 pm

im sooo goin to c that, along with my entire class probably.....

Elffairy

POTC

Post#6 » Sun May 14, 2006 10:19 am

I don't know if you guys noticed, but there was a full moon everynight. And how did the Black Pearl sail if it's sails are all ripped. Also,in the beginning of the movie, non of the bullets hit jack when it was open fire. In history, the "P" was suppose to be burned into the pirated forehead and not the arm. But i guess all disney movies have things in it that dunt make sense in them.

virumor

POTC

Post#7 » Sun May 14, 2006 2:04 pm

Yeh, and the pirates of the Black Pearl were undead skeletons!! Jeez, that movie doesn't make sense at all! Man, it's gotta be some weird fantasy adventure movie, don't ye think?

;-P
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

mellon

POTC

Post#8 » Mon May 15, 2006 12:32 am

:funnylaugh:Im still looking forward to see it on big screen:)

Elffairy

POTC

Post#9 » Sat May 27, 2006 8:01 pm

Omg! i saw the newest trailor. Now im having a heart attack. i think something is going on betweeb elizabeth and jack. i got jelouse, lol, i love Jack sooo much. i don't think i can handle all this waiting. *** elizabeths character sounds better in the second one***

weneryn

POTC

Post#10 » Sun May 28, 2006 8:38 pm

i've been waiting for ever for this sequel to come out and i can't wait till july. somethings going on between jack and elizabeth!!!!! poor will.

Return to “Favorite Films”