Halloween:pumpkin:

mellon

Post#1 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:10 am

What is the most scary and best Halloween film you have ever seen ? :pumpkin:

Mine is Nightmare on Elmstreet I know there has been made severak since but was the first one I ever saw and it really scared me :superscared:

anilorak

Post#2 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:08 pm

I think the scariest one I have ever seen is the Sixth Sense. I don't really like scary movies, so I have'nt seen any "hard core" scary movies. The Sixth Sense was scary enough for me!! :pumpkin:
iSaAc M.d.

rafael

Post#3 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:37 pm

I'm sorry to say I do not like scary movies! A thriller , yes. A movie where I may be scared, okay. But I do not enjoy a movie if the only purpose is to scare the heck out of me.

"A comedy tonight"- that is to my liking!

virumor

Post#4 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:11 pm

Suspiria.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

grondmaster

Post#5 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:24 pm

:withstupid: I don't like scary movies either and haven't since my mother took me to see the original The Mummy in the forties. I thought I'd die of fright!! So I have stayed away from Psycho, and Jaws, and all these modern [u]splatter[/u] films.

I think there is ample bad stuff happening in the world without my having to spend time and money watching it being reproduced on screen.

I had assumed Virumor's scariest movies would be Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy. :elkgrin:
'Share and enjoy'

Vee

Post#6 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:15 am

Ghost and horror films scare me only for the duration of the film. The scariest film I have seen has stayed with me for years and years and I still check the wardrobe at night just in case. The Spiral Staircase - an old, old film.... I can remember sneaking out of bed when I was a kid and watching it through the crack in the lounge door without my parents knowing... oh boy, I wish I hadn't!!!! I only saw 20 minutes or so of it but the image of eyes watching the intended victim from a wardrobe has haunted me since.

virumor

Post#7 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:09 am

I had assumed Virumor's scariest movies would be Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Well, one could attribute a myriad of colourful adjectives to PJ's adaptations, but scary is certainly not one of them.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

anilorak

Post#8 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:08 pm

Does Virumor not like the movies? I'm kind of out of the "loop" here.
iSaAc M.d.

Loss

Post#9 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:19 pm

It is not uncommon that fans of Tolkien's books do not like the films, as PJ leaves things out and certain aspects should have been incorporated. I do enjoy watching the films, but some parts I disagree with, and with that statement I agree with Vir, which isn't an often occurance. Little things that wasn't in the film are my main annoyance, but generally a good attempt and helps me to remember what was written, I forget really easy......

Oh yes, hmmmm, the best horror movie I have seen, is the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre, although I'm not a horror film person, but I'm proud that I could sit through it, scary scary scary all the way through :superscared::superscared::superscared:

aragorn's lady

Post#10 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:07 pm

The scariest movie was called "Last House On The Left",...it's a distant memory but, definately left an impression on me(especially since I never forgot the name of it..lol.).

Return to “Favorite Films”