Discussions about Non-Tolkien Books
Tyrhael

Harry Potter 7

Post#1 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:33 pm

The official title has been released. And I'm not telling. :tongueelf:

mellon

Harry Potter 7

Post#2 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:55 pm

Do you mean ?«Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows».:funnylaugh:I don't know if this is decided yet:)

grondmaster

Harry Potter 7

Post#3 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:38 pm

I thought she had decided on Harry Potter the Dropout Wizard; though Harry Potter and his Snake-eyed Nemesis might be more apt.
'Share and enjoy'

Tyrhael

Harry Potter 7

Post#4 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:52 pm

Maybe this is just like the time the "official title" of Book Four was said (by JKR) to be "Harry Potter and the Triwizard Tournament" or "Harry Potter and the Doomsday something-or-other". She might change it at the last second, or this could be a red herring.

Stonehelm

Harry Potter 7

Post#5 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:19 pm

Harry Potter, hmm, bet he dies in this one. Yep, him and Voldemort exchange the killing curse and the series ends. Deathly Hallows? Uh-huh, that would be the place were it all comes to a close.

I will never raise the white flag.

Elffairy

Harry Potter 7

Post#6 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:36 pm

Harry WILL NOT die in this one. NOWAY. i think we gonna find out that snape is not evil...bc it so obviouse he idn't!but jkr is gonna kill off a lot of ppl for sum grand finale. it the last book ever ever ever. i styll can't believe it!!!!

Stonehelm

Harry Potter 7

Post#7 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:56 pm

Nope, dead Voldy, dead Potter. And Snape is made the new Headmaster of Hogwarts.

Good ending, eh?

That way JKR is not bothered by publishers to write another book. No more main character.

I will never raise the white flag.

grondmaster

Harry Potter 7

Post#8 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:54 pm

Amazon.com told me my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be shipped on July 20 for arrival to me on July 21, 2007.
'Share and enjoy'

mellon

Harry Potter 7

Post#9 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:05 pm

That way JKR is not bothered by publishers to write another book. No more main character.

I really hope that she does write more books .. her work encourage children all over to read even more :read:

rafael

Harry Potter 7

Post#10 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:35 am

I really hope that she does write more books .. her work encourage children all over to read even more
This is true, Norwegian boys are reading these days. It has earlier been a problem to find any literature for boys, but these days they read.

Return to “Books”