HP Deathly Hallows NO SPOILERS

Discussions about Non-Tolkien Books
grondmaster

Post#1 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:21 pm

This thread is for discussion of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows now that the book is out.

------> NO SPOILERS PLEASE<------

If you need to talk about the ending, please use: HP Deathly Hallows w/SPOILERS.

Thanks
'Share and enjoy'

grondmaster

Post#2 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:16 pm

The Postlady brought my copy at 1 PM today and I'll probably start reading it tonight. :read:
'Share and enjoy'

laurelindhe ilmarin

Post#3 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:28 am

I am dying to know what becomes of that treacherous murderer, Snape! I would also like to know if Malfoy survives his failure of not doing old Voldie in...I am so excited to read it!!!

glorifindel

Post#4 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:27 am

My sister's reding it. I'm borrowing it after her. It seems pretty good but I haven't read it yet. I'm dieing to know the end.. I'm dieing to know the end ect.

grondmaster

Post#5 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:47 pm

This afternoon, the Post-person brought my set of seventeen CDs on which Jim Dale reads Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Now I don't have to stay awake in order to reread the book. Instead of the ten hours it took me to initially read the book, I can now listen to it one CD per night and only have to repeat about half of each CD in order to figure out where I fell asleep the night before. :tongueelf:
'Share and enjoy'

elanorraine

Post#6 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:07 am

Well I am intending to borrow it from a friend when she finishes (she is, however, taking her time in reading it!!!) I've so far managed not to hear much about it. That's all right with me, since I plan to finish re-reading the rest of the books to refresh my memory before starting on this one (I'm up to about 1/4 the way through GoF).

Return to “Books”