Tolkien not dead!!!!!!

grondmaster

Tolkien not dead!!!!!!

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

And being prejudiced against hiring dwarves to make them a stone or iron gate, they just decided to go with dead tree, a material they knew how to work. :D
'Share and enjoy'

iago

Tolkien not dead!!!!!!

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ok... I get the funny part in your reply Grondy :D But they were Noldor so they had pretty much experience with metals and such... :P

Laurëlin_Mallenuial

Tolkien not dead!!!!!!

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*breathes a sigh of relief* I thought this was gonna turn into the paradox of "Elvis is still alive!!! I saw him at the gas station!!!" to "Tolkien's alive!! I saw him while I was putting on my ears!"

...I still think the thing w/ the door was just for kicks. =)

(Rednell turned off signature. Signatures may have a max of 3 lines including spaces.)nn[Edited on 18/1/2003 by Rednell]

Tar-Aldarion

Tolkien not dead!!!!!!

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Elves are too proud to hire Dwarves, who are an "inferior race due to their manners". The Noldor should know better.nn[Edited on 19/1/2003 by Tar-Aldarion]

virumor

Tolkien not dead!!!!!!

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

At the end of The War of Wrath, the Armies of Good broke in Thangorodrim all right, and Morgoth got kicked from his throne and put in chains.

But this came after Thangorodrim was broken because Ancalagon the Black - the flying dragon - fell on the 3 peaks of Thangorodrim after Eärendil killed him.... heavy!
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Aulë

Tolkien not dead!!!!!!

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"inferior race due to their manners".

I´ll kick some elven buttn if I hear them say that.....I doubt that the Noldor would have the courage of bad talking my precious Khazâd in front of me.....hehhee.....But Angband sucked....I would´ve easily marched in there and put Bauglir in chains....wait....I did:P: hehehe

But this came after Thangorodrim was broken because Ancalagon the Black - the flying dragon - fell on the 3 peaks of Thangorodrim after Eärendil killed him.... heavy!

No kidding V.....Ancalagon must´ve been really huge to break all three of them....and a heavy bloke too:P:
Life's a piece of sheit, when you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see its all a show, people laughin as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you

grondmaster

Tolkien not dead!!!!!!

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

No kidding V.....Ancalagon must´ve been really huge to break all three of them....and a heavy bloke too :P:
Yeah, that was back:
... when heroes were Real Heroes, and dragons were Real Dragons, and small furry hobbits from Alpha Centauri were really small furry hobbits from Anduin Vale whose descendents had not yet crossed the Mountains of Mistiness. - Grondy with help from Douglas Adams :elkgrin:
'Share and enjoy'

Aulë

Tolkien not dead!!!!!!

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Eyy Grond? :orchuh: I did not get that.....
Life's a piece of sheit, when you look at it

Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true

You'll see its all a show, people laughin as you go

Just remember that the last laugh is on you

bugyfeanor

Tolkien not dead!!!!!!

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I didn't quite get what this post is about, but what the h***! I couldn't help myself when I've seen what you've said, Aule! The Noldor have no match among Eru's Children and they certainly aren't afraid of the Khazad! And, if my memory doesn't play tricks on me, they did work together in several occasions, for the wealthfare of both parts: Caranthir's people and the Dwarves from Nogrod and Belegost, as well as Celebrimbor's smiths and the great people of Khazad-dum! Let's not forget that they had a common enemy - Morgoth Bauglir - whom they hated alike (well, almost "alike"; the Noldor did have a bigger problem with him! hehe).

So, let there be peace between these people, for they much too long strived one with another!

Namarie! (I'm sorry, I don't know how to say it in Khuzdul! Feel free to give me a hand, if you like ...)

P.S.: Ooops, almost forget it: the Noldor do have a lot to thank you for, Aule! So, THANKS!!!!!!!
Evil may yet be good to have been ... and yet remain evil. (Silmarillion)

HobbitHomie05

Tolkien not dead!!!!!!

Post#10 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:00 am

So this thread isn't a little theory proving Tolkien could be alive, yeah maybe his ancestors!! Just wondering did you use that title just to get people to read the thread?? Just kidding!!

Return to “Places”