Bag End after Frodo left

narilm

Bag End after Frodo left

Post#1 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:42 pm

What happened to Bag End after Frodo left Middle-Earth did he leave it to Sam or did those nasty relatives moved into it?

grondmaster

Bag End after Frodo left

Post#2 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:47 pm

Mr. and Mrs. Samwise Gamgee (the former Rosie Cotton) lived and raised thirteen children in what was Bilbo and Frodo's humble abode . Were you to read the last chapter of RotK as well as Appendicies B and C you would learn this as well as many other interesting historical facts, in fact all the Appendicies are well worth reading as they flesh out a lot that wasn't written on LotR. :teacher:
'Share and enjoy'

narilm

Bag End after Frodo left

Post#3 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:35 am

Thanks, I am now towards the end in RotK so I will be able to read it soon

loni

Bag End after Frodo left

Post#4 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:26 pm

So you're a NEWBIE reader? *holds Vee back* Haha, we don't often get one of those who are still reading the books and join a fansite!!! How do you know it's great? It could have a really bad ending!!!

Imagine having THIRTEEN children. Sam can always cook and garden all day, but ROSIE... imagine looking after THIRTEEN screaming kids... unlucky, I say. Probably the only time when fourteen is unluckier than thirteen.

robbin\' wood

Bag End after Frodo left

Post#5 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:32 pm

Hey 13 is a great number :angryelf: but I think you are right about it not being lucky in this instince.

loni

Bag End after Frodo left

Post#6 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:14 pm

Heehee, I think Rosie would agree. "AAAARGH!!!! Frodo's eating slugs again!!! Pippin!!! Elanor is NOT a toy!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!" And of course Sam is of at some MAyor Counciltype meeting.

robbin\' wood

Bag End after Frodo left

Post#7 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:24 pm

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :funnylaugh:
I applaud the impressions :grin:

Return to “Places”