Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Finish the sentence fool!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Finish the sentence fool!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>
.......saw the six flags commercial and got the "We like to Party" song stuck in hid head. The only way to get rid of the song AND remember his password was to.....
...drink twenty pints of strong dwarf grog. So he went to the nearest pub and ordered some, but the grog was not...
.... as chunky as he would of liked so he decided that he should subsitute the grog for a pint of .....
... Chocolate-chip mint ice cream which he proceded to snarf down. After this he felt so happy he said to heck with the password and started to .....
...sing the soundtrack from Sound of Music. He did so until...
... the neighbors started throwing shoes at him, so he kept on until he had a matched pair that fit and then he ...
strutting up and down his yard like a super model while...
...his mother-in-law went for the shotgun. He only saw her when...
... her eyeball was staring doen the barrel at him. Then she sneezed, the gun went off, and he ...
...died.

Once upon a time there was a dragon named Fog...
...horn, who...
...was not thought of in the best light by his neighbors for he too often tooted his own horn. Why just last week the little old lady, she with the crooked nose, warts, long grey hair, and broomstick, was talking to the local green-grocer about buying some leeks, scallions, onions and garlic, when the dragon interrupted and said, '...
..."My nose itches, but I cannot scratch it, because the snot will spill all over the plase and catch the grass on fire!"

Wile walking along down riverbend...
...a giant goose named Fred bumped into his old friend the Little Red Hen. They chatted about old times untill...
Gimli ran towards them with axe raised and yells "CHICKEN I NEED CHICKEN!!!!! Roasted goose and BQ chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Meanwhile Haldir was in his bathroom listening to Briteny Spears and..........
... washing his golden hair when he suddenly he had lose handfulls of the stuffand discovered the shampoo was labeled "Nair". Oh my! What could he do now, when Lego-lass was due for another 'Whose hair is the prettiest' visit this afternoon? Suddenly it dawned on him, he would ...
...shave Legolas's hair when he was not looking. So he hid behind the door with a pair of shears, but when the door opened it was not Legolas, it was...
... Gandalf.

Now Haldir is green with black spots and when spoken to, only replys with, "Ribbit, ribbit.'"

When your reporter asked Lego-lass to comment on this state of affairs, he replied "...
....................dradle dradle dradle my dradle i will play. and then all the people said...............
...GO AWAY!!!!

There once was old lady in Decatur...

...that never ate a bear...
....unless it had been dipped in...
leftover sausage oil...
..........and the bear was surely dead and people sang: were knights of the round table we dance whenever able.............
...... and we find it not a toil,
'less we're suffering from a boil;
in which case we find it a pain, .....
...in the ear.

Otis the tramp was walking the rail line one day when he saw...
... something glittering between the rails. He walked a few paces forward and saw ...
...that a bottlecap had been left there by someone. He bent to pick it up but did not notice that...
That it wasn't actually a bottle cap, but one of those really amazingly dangerous....
...lookalike bottle caps made in...
... Lapland by Santa's helpers, who ...
....take a perverse pleasure in tricking inocent passers by, by making these tricky little caps that.......
disappear just when a hand is about to pick it up and then....
...turn into a giant crab that grabs your shirt in its claw before...
...it sings a lullaby, to put you to sleep then takes you home to it's babies and we all know what happens then!

In another part of Middle-Earth Faramir was trying to convince Eowyn that.......
...shaving her head would not help her in her quest to better her social graces. He told her that...
... 'Eowyn, if you must shave your head, then for Eru's sake, and contrary to the advice Lady Arwen gave you, having a stylish large red eye tattooed on top of your head won't go over big with the men of Gondor. It probably would be a pure turnoff to Aragorn, as it would be to me. When Arwen gave you that advice, she was just trying to ..."
....trying to make you look like a complete plonker.

Once upon a time there was a hobbit who lived in a hole in the ground, not a cold wet nasty hole full of worms, nor a dry dusty hole packed with earwiggys neither, but a wondrous fantastic hole full of.........
...ghouls. And these ghouls would lure people passing by into the hole where they would...
sit around a table eating baked beans whilst playing chess
and sing *beans beans the musical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot*
...until a gang of woodland apes stomped in and beat them to pulp with...
a sponge after.......................
... only after the sponge had been dipped in candle wax.

Pippin the hobbit was walking down the road. He passed by a little pink house full of big purple mushroooms. Being the git that he sometimes is, Pippin picked up one of the mushrooms, ate it, and...

turned into THE SPOTTED DAISY and.......
.... got eaten by this cow that was on her way to market where she would be sold by her foolish owner for three magic beans. These beans were subsequently planted and grew into ...
.......THE SPOTTED DAISY and.......
...then the wretched plant was stomped to death by marching orcs before...
.... they caught Frodo and Sam on the Road to Udûn. After they done cotched them and added them to their ranks, the Orcs sang as they marched along:

Hup, tooth, threep, fore: Your mother done threw ya outta the door,
Hup, tooth, threep, fore: Sayin' 'Never agin 'll ya heave on my floor!'
Hup, tooth, threep, fore: .....
...Good golly me my teeth are sore..
Hup tooth three fore..........................
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>