Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Finish the sentence fool!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Current Games > Finish the sentence fool!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>
...Sun Tzu, the famed army commander from ancient China. He is famous for his last film...

... Abott and Costello meet Bob & Ray, and Bob & Bing, and Thelma & Louise, and the entire cast of WW II.

Meanwhile back at the ...
...anthill all the little ants were being sucked out of their tunnels by a huge...

... vacuum cleaner disguised as an aardvark, though I've never seen an aardvark with that long a tail. Why it must have reached all the way back to ...
Rivendell, since on the tail of the aardvark Lord Elrond had tied....
... a yellow ribbon and a sign that read, "Come back little Hobbits." However, as it was written in Quenya, ...
Only Elves who THOUGHT they were Hobbits came. When Elrond noticed this he....
... declared Hobven an official race of ME sparking controversy among...
... the Dwarves: half of whom declared that they and the hobbits were the only 'peoples of diminished height', and that Elves crawling on their knees could not be included, while the other half said come on in the more the merrier. The only record of what the hobbits thought about this is/was ...
written on the bathroom walls somewhere in a pub in Rivendell. Upon learning of this rare find, the elves....
... declared the pub a historical site and proceded to wrap it in toilet paper; however, as this was taking place in the middle of the night, someones torch accidently ignited the paper and burned the place to the ground. With the coming of dawn ...
...all that remained of the pub were its ashes. But then suddenly...
... there came rising out of the still warm ashes a red pennon;
and below the red pennon, came a long slender pole;
and rising below this long slender pole came a conical, slate clad roof;
and rising more slowly below this conical, slate clad roof came a tall stone tower;
and in the side of this still slowly rising tall stone tower appeared a window;
and leaning out of this ever rising window was a comely, flaxen haired lady;
and smiling brightly this upwardly mobile comely, flaxen haired lady said, " ...
"...............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEH!KE!KEH!KEH!"
And then out the blue, clear sky came Forrest Gump, and He..........................
...ran smack into Otis the Hungry (a dragon from the North Pole). Otis was a bit peeved at being bothered by the little man so he...

... dipped Mr. Gump in chocolate, put him in a box, tied a red ribbon around it, and gave it to his lady Dragon friend. When she opened the box ...
she was ecstatic with joy and accidently snorted out a flame which turned poor Mr. Gump into 'well done.' Alas Lady Dragon doesn't like her food charred so she tossed it off the cliff and then landed in...
...the Cowardly Lion's bowl of acorn soup. He let out a terrified roar and...

frightened the comely flaxed haired lady terribly. "How rude of you to frighten a lady so!" she lectured to the dragon. The Cowardly Lion was not really tolerant of bossy blonde babes, so he......
... gave her to a Hungry Tiger from Peoria, or was it Pocatello, oh well, it doesn't really matter. Anyway, after he finished his meal, (which went against his nature, for he normally deigned not to dine on babies, or delectible babes even) this eight-legged duo ran off and joined the Circus where they ...
...were frightened by the hoards of evil clowns. Running for the shotgun the lion...
...tripped over his tail, went flying through the air, and landed head first down the mouth of a big cannon. The clown cannoneer pulled the firing lanyard and the lion ...
...blew up.

Once upon a time in a land far, far away...

the lion awoke and wondered where the hell it was after that nasty explosion. So then the lion began the long tedious journey, after all he was catapulted to a land far, far away. He proceeded through mountain passes and deep dark dungeons to exact his revenge on the clown... dun dun dun....
... who in the meanwhile had opened a little tea shop on the banks of Happy Brook. Among his current customers was one white rabbit in a waistcoat named Mr. Whiskers and an owl in a pinafore named Miss Elsie. Their tea had just been poured and Mr. Whiskers was saying, "What do you think about Old Mother Pringle's ...
...new Vickers machinegun? It is water cooled and can fire five-hundred rounds per minute." To which his friends said...

..."Yes, candy canes actually do have medicinal qualities!", and as this was said, Miss Elsie pelted tons of candy canes at Mr. Whiskers, and what ensued was...
... little Elanor saying, 'Shut the book now, dad; we don't want to read any more."

'Maybe,' replied Sam, 'but...
"...I'm the boss and you're not! We shall now recite the entire elven history in ancient Quenya. Ready? Here we go..."

Too funny, Stoney!
Stoney gave a hard glance at Ilmarin and said,"Dwarves are not funny, they are....
"they are the most hillarious race that ever walked middle earth. Get it right, i'm tired of hearing you complain about....."
... Gimli's performance in the movies. His, "It still only counts as one!" after Lego-lass bagged his Mmak (Oliphaunt) continues to crack me up. Though I could have gotten away without ever seeing Lego-lass's exibitionist way of doing it.

I'm sure Lego-lass was sneakily pouring his drinking contest swill into Gimli's tankard when his friend wasn't looking, for no self-respective Dwarf would allow himself to be drunk under the table by a mere Elf. Of course the pretty-boy elfling may have ...
.....drunk a bit more than he showed but still I suspect that....
...cheating goes hand in hand with those pretty elfie looks. Why an elf couldn't grow a nice beard if...

... he got a wild hair and shaved all the hair off his head and glued it on his face. Were he to do that he would still only look like a ...
...silly elf with his head turned upside down. But talking of beards, If Treebeard didn't have a beard, I guess he would have been called...
...Telly Savalas tree?", said a small rabbit with a waistcoat who was just running by them madly and checking his...
...waistcoat pocket for his war axe. He didn't see Smaug the dragon until...

... he tripped over Smaug's little toe on his left, hind foot and muttered, "Now who was silly enough to leave a log laying in the road." To which the Dragon replied ...
..."I understand I had been sleeping like a log but how dare you offend me like that?" Hearing a log speak scared the wits out of the rabbit and he...
... ran and dived into the nearest hole which happened to be a cave, which in retrospect turned out to be shaped somewhat like the mouth of a dragon. "Ooo! That tickles!" said the dragon. There is no record of what the rabbit said or thought, but some have suggested he said, "Oh No! Not again!" while others have conjected ...
that he cursed a million curses, but most people think.....
... the rabbit actually jumped in from one side and out the other afore the dragon could snap its jaws shut or exhaust its flaming zephers. In which case the rabbit high-tailed it (if rabbits can physically do such a thing, else he shuffled) off to Schenectady where it joined an all girls band and lived out the rest of its life as a drummer a thumping away on a big bass drum. His favorite tune was ...
"Now where did I put that tray for the tea and crumpets? I know that it's around here somewhere." He said scratching his head, "Ah ha! There it is under the...
...the table. Aah I remember the good ol' times when Alice, the Doormouse and the Mad Hatter used to come to my tea parties and we used to.....
... play charades, and whist, and 'Nail the Pin in the Doormouse', and have ever much fun. Why I remember one time, it was right after the Mad Hatter said, "...
...."One hat to fit them all,
One hat to cover them,
One hat to bring them all,
And in the fabric bind them!"

And then we....
partied all night with the Queen of Hearts and her entourage, until the Cheshire Cat succumbed to the affects of too much tea and...
I'll start a new one:

"I think we should get off the road..."
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] >>