Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: I Can't Believe....

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > I Can't Believe....   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] >>
I can't believe that either! He was only as old as my son..
I can't believe the NY Giants are going to the Super Bowl. But I do want them to beat the NE Patriots and end their undefeated season, in the last game of the year and the one that counts!
I can't believe that I wasn't able to log on to PT for several days..
Heheheheehe I can't believe how funny this thread is.

I can't believe that my son is 14.
I can't believe that I am old enough to have a 14 year old son. I don't feel that old. I know I don't look that old, because I still get carded for cigarettes and alcohol.
I can't believe that I don't look that old.
I can''t believe that my son is still asleep at 5:30 pm on his birthday.
i cant believe I'm going to cut off my dreadlocks
I can't believe you HAD dreadlocks Orc Smiling Smilie
I can't believe how much each of us desires to find a place in this world where we fit comfortably, yet how few of us actually find that place. Really, think about it, a lot of content people have just somewhere along the line decided to "go with the flow" and not think too awfully much about where they are in life, whereas some people cannot help but feel there's something or someone missing, even when their life is full of love, vibrance and meaning. It's just really hard to tell if when you feel that void in your life, does it mean that you're an ungrateful pessimist, or is it an instinctual pull towards a destiny that may or may not exist for you?
I can't believe how many people I just bewildered and befuddled...sorry. And just for the record, I am both content and searching...and odd, don't forget odd. Mostly odd. Boring Smilie
I cannot believe how astute that was , and I agree.

Also, I cannot believe that I forgot about this thread. Sad Smilie
I can't believe we've run-off so many new friends of Tolkien.
I can't believe how kind strangers can be Smile Smilie
I can't believe that I'm going to London againSmile Smilie)
I can't believe that my daughter are spending time in London without my fatherly advices!
I can't believe the average daily high temperatures in March and so far this April have been five °F below average; and there is snow in the forcast today and tomorrow. Brrrrr. Whatever happened to global warming? )Okay, I know we are having a strong la Nină.
I can't believe how long it has been since I've logged on to PT.
I can't belive that Spring is just 'round the corner! But it really is people; it is springtime in my part of the world! Thumbs Up Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie No more Snowman Smilie this side of summer!!
I can't believe it was bright sunshine this morning and now we are having another rainy grey afternoon. Those May flowers had better be pretty. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I can't believe i'm popping by to say hello to everyone.
I can't believe Thorin popped in to say hello. Welcome back Thorin, long time no see. Happy Elf Smilie
I can't believe it is the 1st of May already... (GMT+0)... It seemed only yesterday I was putting up the new 2008 calendar Elf Confused SmilieHappy Elf Smilie
I can't believe that school is almost out! Pary Smilie Super Wow Smilie Super Wow Smilie Pary Smilie
I can't believe PT seems so empty these days, where are you folks....arath, raffy, mellon, clove and all of the rest?????? Very Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie
I can't believe my sandwich doesnt taste good! Shocked Smilie

And aye, its rather empty...
I can't believe they have better things to do than come here to keep us company. I assume as the Hobbit movie(s) get closer to production our active membership will again increase. I refuse to consider that just because my helmet is stuffed with sawdust and I don't have much to add each day, that they think PT is boring.
I can't believe its been so long since I've been here. I'm hanging my head, Grond... Got The Blues Smilie

Hope you and all are well and having a pleasant summer!
I can't believe that it has been 3 weeks since my last post! I was on a vacation
I Can't Believe...
#1, That, after 4+ years, I came back to PT, and My accounts still here Smile Smilie
#2, that I'm olddd now, Smile Smilie When I first joined i was 12, I'm turning 18 now
#3, that i still reconized some of the people here *Cough*Grondy*Cough*
#4, That I'm half expecting Arwen_Evenstar to reply after me and tacklehug me Smile Smilie
#5 How much time I spent here as a kid, I was probably on for an hour+ every day
and Finally.....
#6 I can't believe that there's no chat anymore! I remember that symbol of PT, the constant communication and Milambar's bot (though i can't remember it's name...)
I can't believe that even though summer is here, there's not a glimpse of sun anywhere...

Regarding number 4 of your list, Arwen_Evenstar hasn't been on for nearly a year now, she has quite a few friends here, I'm sure she'll come back Orc Smiling Smilie And welcome back to you as well Failariel_ancalimon...
Ahh, well then, here's a breif update on Arwy...
About 11 months ago, she moved out to California to live with her Fiance, got married, and Is having a kid Smile Smilie Life's been pretty busy for her... (Speaking of which I should call her!) When I talk to her next I'll ask her to either give you all a quick email or if it's okay to give out her # ... Smile Smilie But yeah! it's pretty great to be back Smile Smilie ..even though noone probably reconizes me.. I used to go by the names, aragorn_estel (even though I'm a girl) Tiger_Eyes, and/or by my real name which is Kyra Smile Smilie
I remember you Tiger_Eyes and our old-timers often drop in every now and then. Drizzt was here a month or two ago; he is in the service now. And the bot's name was "Barliman". Happy Elf Smilie
I can't believe that people actually like cobra starship. I also can't believe that I have nothing else to disbelieve at the moment.
I can't believe that i can't remember for how long i have been a member here.
I can't believe that winter has come again to suffocate the joyfull summer
I can't believe that it will soon be summer here although we've been having summer weather in winter here!
I can't believe I had my last cigarette at 7 PM, 39 years ago today. Smoke Smilie
I can't believe Grondy used to smoke! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I smoked the occasional rum-soaked-crooked cigar in high school, but didn't take up cigarettes until I met my ex-wife at Uni. We both quit with the birth of our son.

I can't believe I'm one of the few who remember the times before the Marlboro Man and his flip-top box came on the market. That poor guy died of lung cancer a few years back. Fitting, eh what?
I can't believe how much trouble and violence there is...
I cant believe how long it's been since I was last here
I can't believe it either, I've missed that crazy-faced avatar Orc Smiling Smilie
I can't believe Viggo was stupid enough to place his full tongue against that frozen plate-glass window. Orc Grinning Smilie Little Ralphie was smart enough to only touch the tip of his tongue to that frozen pole in A Christmas Story.
I can't believe how many active threads we have here... Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I can't believe I've spent so many days abroad. First St.Petersburg in Russia and then a week in Greek.
I can't believe that once again, on Friday night, the Great Pumpkin will rise out of the pumpkin patch bringing gifts to all the good little girls and boys who believe in him. Pumpkin Smilie
I can't believe that I've been dormant on the forum for quite a while... And just in time to, for the usual over-use of the pumpkin smilie Pumpkin Smilie But PT wouldn't be the same without it Happy Elf Smilie
I can't believe that I intend to send my greetings to every Halloween-celebrating PT-member, but I do! So here it goes Happy Hw, every one!!! I guess that is a trick, not a treat!
I can't believe I just spent twenty minutes reading this thread.
I can't believe another friday night has passed me by. I don't want to believe how much being a walmart employee truly devours your soul...
I can't believe I now have three to five months of grey November to get through before Spring is sprung. And I must remember to Fall my clock back tonight at bedtime, for Daylight Savings Time ends in the USA at 2 AM Sunday.

i can't believe why Grondy's E dog is eating his Posts?+i can't believe how many live thread are in PT? Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
I can't believ Grondy and myself are online simultaneously! This is a very very rare event! Orc Grinning Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] >>