Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Whose is the coolest?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Green Dragon > Whose is the coolest?   << [1] [2]
Quote:
Busted Metalhelm

I think not, I've just figured it out! My helmet is shiny because the trollstone is coated with mithril! HAHA! Animated Wink Smilie
Quote:
I think not, I've just figured it out! My helmet is shiny because the trollstone is coated with mithril! HAHA!
Then you should have chosen Metalembellishedstonehelm as you pseudonym. It has quite a nice ring to it, if you ask me. Wink Smilie
Thanks Pere, and exactly. Cáno is commander in Quenya. Not to say I am the commander of Yavanna, noooo, for goodness' sake, She's a Vala, an Aini.

My Quenya name is Cáno, roughly translated. Just want to make sure Yavanna didn't think I was trying to control Her (like "commander of Yavanna" or anything). Plus, everyone knows how I love to go on about how I came up with my name.
Hey, it took me a long time to come up with it, I should be able to explain to my hearts content (hehe)!!

Quote:
Then you should have chosen Metalembellishedstonehelm as you pseudonym.

Exactly! Only I was leaning toward Mithrilembellishedstonehelm. But that is a little to long a name, don't ya think? Wink Smilie
  << [1] [2]